Place your order before 12 pm and we will deliver it to your door on the same day
The naked grapes of Champagne
Why we chose it?
- Champagne Solemme Ambre de Solemme 2015, France 0.75
- Champagne Solemme Nature de Solemme 2014, France 0.75
- Champagne Fleury VARIATION 2015 BRUT NATURE, France 0.75
- Champagne Fleury NOTES BLANCHES 2014 BRUT NATURE, France 0.75
- Champagne Fleury BOLERO 2009 EXTRA BRUT, France 0.75
A deluxe selection of five natural champagnes. Discover five different grapes grown in the region of Champagne, experience true gems of natural winemaking and learn what’s behind those fancy champagne words. All five champagnes are millesimes (made with grapes from a single vintage), monocepage (made with a single grape variety), and no dosage (meaning zero added sugar). They also have minimal to zero sulfur content.