Terms Of Service
- License number for permission to trade in alcoholic beverages to private persons: MT00000015466
- Drinking alcohol has a negative effect.
- The sale, purchase and transfer of alcoholic beverages is prohibited to persons under 18 years of age.
- Delivery of alcoholic drinks from 8:00 am to 22:00 pm.
- Upon receipt of the goods, it is necessary to present an identity document.
Conditions for participation and purchase of Lowine events
Eligibility for Lowine Events
All events organized by SIA “Lowine” can only be attended by persons who have reached the age of 18. Lowine reserves the right to ask for the event visitor’s documents and refuse to participate if the visitor has not reached the required age.
At the moment, Lowine offers the following events:
- Wine school
- Wine tastings
- Wine tours
- Gastronomic dinners
Purchase and payment for participation in Lowine events
The client can pay for participation in the events in three ways:
- In cash or by credit card at the Lowine store at Martas Street 9-38, Riga..
- By card or Internet bank on the Lowine website (only wine school or tastings).
- By bank transfer, having previously requested an invoice for the service of interest.
In all cases, the client receives for his use a document confirming the purchase of participation in the event. A copy remains with Lowine. In case of loss of the document, the client can request confirmation of this document from Lowine by phone +37120609996 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- The buyer does not have the opportunity to withdraw from his participation in the event that full payment is made, the money for participation is not returned, and his participation cannot be rescheduled to another date.
- The buyer has the right to change the name of the participant or transfer his participation to a third person by notifying Lowine employees by e-mail email@example.com, at least 1 hour before the start of the event.
- If the required number of participants is not collected, Lowine has the right to cancel the event 5 days before the start of the event, notifying the participants by e-mail or a message to the left phone number.
Terms of purchase and right of withdrawal
The Seller sells and delivers the goods to the Buyer who has reached the age of 18 and presented an identity card upon receipt.
1. Delivery terms:
- Making out delivery in Latvia on a working day before 12:00, the goods will be delivered by courier on the same day before 22:00. Placing an order after 12:00 and on weekends, the goods will be delivered on the next business day from 10:00 to 22:00. If you need delivery at a certain time, express delivery or any other non-standard solution, contact us by phone +371 20609996 and we will find the best solution for you.
- Making delivery to Lithuania or Estonia your order will be delivered within 2-7 working days.
2. Shipping fee
In Latvia (Riga, major *cities and **regions)
- Delivery by Venipak parcel machine – 2,50 euro (1 packing max. 6 bottles)
- Delivery by Venipak courier in Riga and the largest cities /regions of Latvia – 6 euros
- You can pick up your order for free at the Lowine store at Martas Street 9-38 at any time from 10:00 to 19:00.
* Cities: Aizkraukle, Alūksne, Balvi, Bauska, Cēsis, Daugavpils, Dobele, Gulbene, Jelgava, Jēkabpils, Jūrmala, Krāslava, Kuldīga, Liepāja, Limbaži, Ludza, Madona, Ogre, Preiļi, Rēzekne, Saldus, Talsi, Tukums, Valmiera, Ventspils.
** Regions: Ādažu nov., Babītes nov., Baldones nov., Carnikavas nov., Garkalnes nov., Inčukalna nov., Krimuldas nov., Ķekavas nov., Mālpils nov., Mārupes nov., Olaines nov., Ropažu nov., Salaspils nov., Saulkrastu nov., Sējas nov., Siguldas nov., Stopiņu nov.
In Lithuania and Estonia
- Delivery by Venipak parcel machine – 3,50 euro (1 packing max. 6 bottles)
- Delivery by Venipak courier – 10 euro.
3. Right to withdraw from goods
The Buyer has the right to refuse the product within fourteen (14) days if the product has a defect or does not advise the ordered name.
The right to withdraw will expire after 14 days from the date on which the Buyer who made the purchase received the goods for his use.
In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform SIA Lowine, address Www.lowine.lv Martas Street 9-38, Riga, LV-1010, phone number +37120609996, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org about the decision to refuse the goods.
4. Cancellation procedure:
In case of receipt of an order to refuse the goods, SIA Lowine will refund all payments received from you, excluding shipping costs, without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the order to refuse the goods.
The goods must be sent or returned to the Lowine store at Elizabetes 33-13, Riga, LV-1010 without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 days after the day when the Buyer informed Lowine of his decision to refuse the goods.
SIA Lowine will not accept the goods that are sent back by mail, since at the time of receipt of the goods it is impossible without the presence of both parties to record the visual condition, defects of the goods and the composition of the package. By sending the goods to the office of SIA Lowine using the courier services, the Buyer agrees with the act of acceptance of the goods, its visual condition and packaging, drawn up in a unilateral person by SIA Lowine. Further claims about the condition of the goods by the Buyer 10will be considered unfounded.
If you choose to return the goods using courier services, the cost of delivery is paid by the Buyer.
The buyer is responsible for maintaining the quality and safety of the goods during the period of exercising the use of the right of withdrawal.
The application for the return of goods can be filled in free form in Latvian or Russian.
5. Cases not covered by the cancellation procedure:
Regulations of the Cabinet of Ministers No. 255 dated 20.05.2014. “Rules on distance contract” in clause 22 of the specified cases, including if:
- the price of the goods depends on fluctuations in the financial market, which the seller cannot control and which may arise during the right of withdrawal;
- the product is produced on behalf of the consumer or personalized;
- the product quickly deteriorated or the expiration date soon ends;
- the consumer has opened the packaging of the goods, which cannot be returned for health and hygiene reasons;
- goods, due to the peculiarities of which, after delivery, it will be forever associated with other things;
- the consumer has requested the seller or supplier to come and do urgent repairs or maintenance work. If the seller or service provider comes to the consumer, provides additional services or delivers goods, other than spare parts necessary for repair or maintenance, the right of refusal applies to the specified additional services or goods;
- the product is mechanically and / or externally damaged, the value of the product decreases and the product is no longer available for sale;
6. Other conditions
To make additions to the order, to correct mistakes made during the ordering process, the client can contact Lowine by phone +37120609996 or by e-mail: email@example.com
In the online store www.lowine.lv , product photos may slightly differ from the offered product. In order to clarify or concretize the characteristics of the goods or eliminate inaccuracies associated with the order, please contact www.lowine.lv by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , tel. +37120609996to avoid unpleasant misunderstandings.
7. Warranty service
All wine accessories, Coravin, Zzysh devices or Lehmann wine glasses purchased from Lowine store are covered by a 2-year warranty from the date of purchase.
If the purchased product is found by the client to be defective or there are problems with the operation of the product, we ask you to deliver it to the Lowine store at www.lowine.lv Martas Street 9-38 along with the documents confirming the guarantee and purchase.
Products that have received mechanical damage as a result of the actions of the Buyer are not subject to warranty service.